Ciderstock 2015 Handbook
August 12, 2015
You better believe it… we’re TEN DAYS OUT! Woodchuck Ciderstock is just around the corner and it’s time to start getting pumped. As we start the final countdown, start getting your ducks (or ‘Chucks) in order. Take a look at our Ciderstock Handbook so you’re ready to go!
For those who haven’t yet, GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY! Just $25 for a full day of great times and awesome music! If there are tickets remaining, they will be sold at the gate for $30 each.
Since our parking lots will be filled with delicious food and festival fun, our cidery neighbors have offered to help us out! We will have shuttles running to and from the event from all the locations indicated on the map below, but we strongly suggest carpooling! Scout out what works best for you, Woodchuck Ciderstock Parking and Shuttles Map! Please note, there is NO TAILGATING ALLOWED in any lot. There will be roaming security through the lots and they reserve the right to ask any vehicle or party to vacate the premises… so do us both a solid and just don’t do it.
- TICKET – might just help you get in.
- CASH – you will only be able to purchase cold hard cider and food with cold hard cash. The Swag Tent will take both cash and credit.
- VALID PHOTO ID – this is the only way 21+ folks can buy cider!
Other good packing list items
- Sunscreen/hat/sunglasses – always protect from the sun! Remember pump bottles for your sunscreen only. No aerosol cans allowed in the venue.
- Rain jacket or poncho – you know Vermont… if you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes!
- Empty water bottle (NO Glass!) – make sure you hydrate between ciders!
- Small backpack – you’ll need something to carry home that shwag!
- Foldable lawn chair – everyone’s feet need a break from dancing every now and again.
- Baby gear if needed – keep that youngin’ comfortable… but please remember this is a festival with loud music and hard cider! Ear protection for the little one might be in order.
Please don’t bring…
Weapons of any kind, illegal substances, drug paraphernalia, fireworks, explosives, framed or large backpacks, tents, laser pointers, aerosol cans, no outside food or alcohol (food & alcohol will be sold at the event), glass containers, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles, bicycles inside Ciderstock grounds (bike racks will be at the gate), large umbrellas, hard-sided coolers, pets (other than service animals), laptops, radios, professional video camera equipment, any audio recording equipment.
You’re here… LET’S PARTY!
Welcome to Ciderstock! Let’s have some fun! Thirsty for Cider? We’ve got you covered. Want to chill and play some lawn games? Go for it! Posting up in the front row for the show? We’re with you! We want you to have a great time while you’re here at the Cidery so we’ve put together a little map of the grounds so you know where to go.
2:00pm Gates open to Ciderstock!
3:00pm – 4:00pm Madaila
4:30pm – 5:30pm Kat Wright & The Indomitable Soul Band
6:15pm – 7:30pm NEW POLITICS
8:00pm – 9:30pm CAGE THE ELEPHANT
9:45pm Board Ciderstock Shuttles
READY FOR A CIDER?
Once you’ve snagged your 21+ wristband at the gate, head on over to get your drink tickets! Drink tickets are CASH ONLY so please come prepared! A 16 ounce draft or can is just $5! This year we’ve also added a special cans only area for your convenience!
We have A TON of cider styles in store for you! More options than you can shake a branch at! Click each style to learn about it and decide which ones you’re after…
Gumption (Try the cider everyone is raving about!)
Local Nectar (available only in Vermont!)
Out On A Limb Spitter Splinter
Out On A Limb Lazy Hazy Lemon Crazy (Our Newest! A cider shandy!)
One drink ticket will also get you two ice cold bottles of water so you can hydrate between sets!
DON’T MISS THE FIRKIN FRENZY
Hungry? Local food trucks are here to help!
Who doesn’t love local food served up quick? We have a diverse lineup of some of our favorite local food trucks ready satisfy growling bellies.This year we’ll be joined by:
- Ahli Baba’s Kabob Shop
- Crescent Foods
- One Hearth Pizza
- Smokin’ Pete’s BBQ
- Thelma’s Bread Dough
- Island Ice Cream
First time in Middlebury?
That’s about it! We’ll see you in Middlebury on the 22nd!
Back to Blog