Roast Pork and Apple Dinner Highlighted with Woodchuck Hard Cider
- 4 Pork Chops—3/4 inch thick
- 1 Large Onion sliced
- 2 Cups Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 ½ cups Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 1 Can condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 Bottle Granny Smith Woodchuck Hard Cider
- 2 Red Apples, sliced
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add pork chops; cook on medium high heat for about 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Add onion, mushrooms and dressing and cook an additional 3 minutes.
Stir in rice, chicken broth, cider, and apples.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer about 15 minutes or until all is heated through.
Makes 4 servings—if you only each 1 pork chop a piece.Back to Recipes