- 2 Bottles Granny Smith Woodchuck Hard Cider
- 1 Medium Onion (diced small)
- 2 small to medium Jalapenos (no seeds chopped fine)
- 4 oz Ketchup
- 4 oz Cider vinegar
- 1 six oz can tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons Brown suger (dark)
- 1/2 Teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
Combine in a sauce pan, reduce by at least one third.
Great on Pork, Chicken, after you get a good sear on the meat, mop every 15-20 minutes.
The thicker leftover mop sauce makes a great BBQ sauce.Back to Recipes