August 10, 2016
We’re 10 days out… 10 days out until the backyard of our cidery houses 12 food vendors, lawn games, cider tents, and a GIANT stage! Sublime with Rome is prepping Santeria, and Dirty Heads already knows All I (we all) Need. So with that, let’s make sure you’re ready to go.
For those who don’t have tickets yet, GET THEM HERE! $35 online and $40 at the door day of.
Since our parking lots will be filled with delicious food and festival fun, our cidery neighbors have offered to help us out. We will have shuttles running to and from the event from all the locations indicated on the map below, but we strongly suggest carpooling. Scout out what works best for you with the Woodchuck Ciderstock Parking and Shuttles Map. Please note, there is NO TAILGATING ALLOWED in any lot. There will be roaming security through the lots and they reserve the right to ask any vehicle or party to vacate the premises… so do us both a solid and just don’t do it. Find the Parking and Shuttle Map HERE!
- TICKET – might just help you get in.
- CASH – you will only be able to purchase cold hard cider and food with cold hard cash. The Swag Tent will take both cash and credit.
- VALID PHOTO ID – this is the only way 21+ folks can buy cider!
OTHER GOOD PACKING LIST ITEMS
- Sunscreen/hat/sunglasses – always protect from the sun! Remember pump bottles for your sunscreen only. No aerosol cans allowed in the venue.
- Rain jacket or poncho – you know Vermont… if you don’t like the weather, wait five minutes.
- Empty water bottle (NO Glass!) – make sure you hydrate between ciders.
- Small backpack – you’ll need something to carry home that shwag.
- Foldable lawn chair – everyone’s feet need a break from dancing every now and again.
- Baby gear if needed – keep that youngin’ comfortable… but please remember this is a festival with loud music and hard cider! Ear protection for the little one might be in order.
PLEASE DON’T BRING…
Weapons of any kind, illegal substances, drug paraphernalia, fireworks, explosives, framed or large backpacks, tents, laser pointers, aerosol cans, no outside food or alcohol (food & alcohol will be sold at the event), glass containers, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles, bicycles inside Ciderstock grounds (bike racks will be at the gate), large umbrellas, hard-sided coolers, pets (other than service animals), laptops, radios, professional video camera equipment, any audio recording equipment.
YOU’RE HERE… LET’S PARTY!
- 2:00PM GATES OPEN TO CIDERSTOCK!
- 3:00PM – 4:00PM VILLANELLES
- 4:30PM – 5:30PM WILD ADRIATIC
- 6:15PM – 7:30PM DIRTY HEADS
- 8:00PM – 9:30PM SUBLIME WITH ROME
- 9:30PM FIREWORKS
- 9:45PM BOARD CIDERSTOCK SHUTTLES
READY FOR A CIDER?
Once you’ve snagged your 21+ wristband at the gate, head on over to get your drink tickets. Drink tickets are CASH ONLY so please come prepared. A 16 oz. draft or can is 1 ticket which is $5. See what we’ll have available.
- Amber – Cans!
- Semi-Dry – Draft & Cans!
- Gumption – Draft & Cans!
- Granny Smith – Draft!
- Seasonal Summer Time – Draft!
Hey #Foodies – Check out the Food!
You’ll need some grub to go with that cider, so make sure to test one (or several) of the 12 Food Trucks we’ll have on site!
Crescent Foods Catering, Island Homemade Ice Cream, Ahli Baba’s Kabob Shop, Smokin Petes Barbecue, Sausage Shack, Open Hearth Pizza, A&W All American Food, Lu Lu Ice Cream, MaMa Dogs Catering, Waffle Cabin, Thelmas Bread Dough, Dan’s Lemonade
GETTIN’ FREAKY AT THE FIRKIN FRENZY
We’ll have our 2nd annual Firkin Frenzy in the Cider House! Our Cider Makers will be pouring samples of four specialty firkins at four different sessions. Tickets are $15, and can be found at the Merch Tent. Then meet at the Customer Service line for your session, and enjoy the innovation that fuels us here at Woodchuck!
That’s about it, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. We’ll see everyone on August 20th!Back to Blog