You’re a Woodchuck if… Take the Vermont’r Test!
August 2, 2016
Not only are we excited to celebrate 802 (VT’s area code) on 8/02, but we’re proud to introduce ‘Chuck back to the packaging! Though he took a sabbatical, Woody has always had Vermont at his core. As you celebrate ‘Chuck’s return, celebrate our great Green Mountain state and see how much of a Vermonter you are!
You’re a Woodchuck if…
- You say Moun’ain, not MounTain.
- You know there are 5 seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter, Mud Season, Winter Part 2.
- Creemee season is actually the best season.
- Camel’s Hump isn’t just a part of an animal.
- Your Halloween costumes must be designed to fit over a snow suit.
- Your idea of traffic is getting stuck behind a tractor, at a cow crossing, or stuck behind a leaf peeper!
- You know what a leaf peeper is.
- Street signs… what are those?
- Either you, or a close friend, lives on a dirt road.
- 45 degrees outside = shorts.
- Anything can be flavored with Maple.
- You refuse to use fake maple syrup.
- Tapping maple trees is one of your many outdoor hobbies.
- You know how deep the disappointment goes when you don’t see your school on the list of snow day cancellations.
- You know that “mo yah” means “oh yeah”.
- You say “wicked bad”.
- Celebrities are local news reporters.
- Bull head = Bull pout.
- Dressing up means a sweater and clean jeans.
- You’re not really sure how many flannels you own.
- You still use “old man” when referring to your father.
- “Brookie” means brook trout.
- Your version of swearing is to exclaim “Jeezum Crow!”
- It takes you two hours to grocery shop because you run into at least four people you know.
- You know what a ‘flatlander’ is.
- Even though you may not admit it, you believe in Champ.
- When you go to the hardware store, someone always offers to help, and rarely do they actually work there.
- You’ve worn shorts and a parka at the same time.
- You have switched from heat to A/C and back again in the same day.
- You love Woodchuck Hard Cider!
Count up the number you said yes to…
0-10: You need to spend more time in Vermont… 1st stop, the Woodchuck Cider House!
11-20: You definitely appreciate Vermont weather, but it may be time to ditch the fake maple syrup.
20-30: Champ considers you a friend.Back to Blog