Woodchuck Cherry Sangria!
March 9, 2016
Every Friday night our Cider House boys serve up new and delicious cocktails. A couple weeks back, they wowed our fans with a Sangria that highlighted our new Private Reserve Cherry. Following many requests, the guys shared their recipe! Check it out…
Woodchuck® Private Reserve Cherry Sangria
Yields 3-4 12 oz. cocktails
- (2) 12 oz. bottles of Woodchuck® Private Reserve Cherry
- (1) bottle of your preferred red wine
- (1) orange – half-moon slices with peel
- (1) of each: apple, pineapple, peach, mango – cut into 1 inch pieces
- Freshly squeezed lime and lemon
In a pitcher, combine the red wine and prepared fruit (save a couple orange slices for garnish!). Let sit for about an hour (the longer the better) and add your freshly squeezed lemon and lime.
In a 12 oz. glass over ice, fill halfway with the muddled wine, and then top off with Private Reserve Cherry cider. Garnish with a half-moon slice of orange, a cherry “kabob” style, and serve!Back to Blog