Top 10 Ways to Celebrate Woodchuck Day
January 29, 2015
The cider’s been pouring all week, but this weekend marks the real kick off to Woodchuck® Day! So you know you’re drinking Woodchuck, and you know you’re ready to celebrate…. but how? Well, let us guide you! Here are the Top 10 Ways to Celebrate Woodchuck Day™ this year.
1. What better way to celebrate than with Bill Murray in Groundhog Day!
3. Get those crazy pics in the #CelebrateWoodchuckDay Gallery!
4. Sharing is caring… grab a Cluster ‘Chuck and spread the joy!
Find the ‘Cluster Chuck with our Online Locator or with our Mobile App!
5. If you love Woodchuck, than you’ll love these Woodchuck Recipes!
6. Try a new cheers with a pal. Better yet… make it a ‘Chuckin Cheers.
8. Visit us at the Woodchuck Cider House from 4-6pm on Monday, February 2nd, and get a FREE GLASS with the purchase of a pint!
Not near Middlebury? Enter the Woodchuck Day Sweepstakes for a chance to WIN A TRIP TO VERMONT this summer!
9. Be proactive! Use the holiday as a catalyst to get the new Out on a Limb™ series in your favorite local shop! All you need to do is drop off or forward this OOAL Fact Sheet. It has all the information your store will need to make the order!
10. Wake up really early Monday morning to stress about how a Woodchuck will determine the coming months, and whether or not you have to deal with more extremely bitter cold days…
Back to Blog