5 Things You Might Not Know About New Politics!
July 7, 2015
They don’t just sing and dance… they rock out and they break dance. New Politics will be joining us in August for Woodchuck® Ciderstock! The high energy rock band will take the stage on August 22nd for our second annual music festival! Check out 5 things you might not know about New Politics!
1. Although known as a Danish Rock Band, Louis (drummer) is from Long Island, NY. Both David and Soren are the members from Copenhagen.
2. Their go-to dances moves*…
- David = Moves like Jagger
- Soren = The Worm
- Louis = Saturday Night Fever
3. When Louis sent in a demo to join the band, the song he played was “Back that A$$ Up” by Juvenile*. Now that’s awesome.
4. The band was asked what their name would be if it had to be changed to a tv show or movie*… the names were epic: The Game of the Walking Deads on a Breaking Bad Throne or Elf the Terminator.
5. Their song Harlem will make you dance harder than you’ve ever danced before.
Make sure you get your tickets to Ciderstock today, and we can’t wait to have you join us here at the cidery!
Back to Blog