What gets our wheels turning here at the Cidery? The passion and originality of the Woodchuck fans! We wanted to see what other passions the Woodchuck Community members have so we came up with the Woodchuck “Original” Sweepstakes. BOY, are we glad that we did. Turns out that not only are our fans original, but they are hilarious! Here are the 10 Funniest Responses so far from the Woodchuck “Original” Sweepstakes!
10 Funniest Responses to the “Original” Sweepstakes…so far.
10. My name is Eric and I love the outdoors, but I love mayonnaise even more. Just hand me a spoonful and see what happens. ~ Eric M.
9. I get bored easily despite working full time and going to school. So I dressed up as a shark one day at a bar and now get gigs randomly throughout the year to just have fun. ~ Michael M.
8. I like to walk backwards with my clothes inside out while I sing about squirrels. ~ Andrew G.
7. My special talent is being able to take perfectly good food and making it inedible. I rarely have dinner guests. Even Hannibal would be disgusted. ~ Peter G.
6. I can bend both my pinkie fingers all the way back making them into effective mini catapults. ~ Mike R.
5. I AM AN AMAZING CAT WRESTLER! ~ Amy O.
4. My special talent is being able to making people laugh so hard that milk comes out their nose. This is especially funny when they aren’t drinking milk. ~ Peter G.
3. My nickname is YETI…yep hairy beast of legend…well I’m an old beast now & I like my cider cold!!! ~ David R.
2. I paint paintings that no one gets, snore like a jet taken off. I’m getting long gray ear hair and I’m scared about it. ~ Shane K.
1. I eat light bulbs. ~ James K.
(We don’t recommend trying any of these, of course, but they were just too great not to share!)
Do you have a knack for hilarity, an interesting skill, or just a great personal attribute? We want to hear about it! Enter our Woodchuck “Original” Sweepstakes here for a chance at one of our 3 GRAND PRIZES; A two-night/three-day trip for you and a guest to the Woodchuck Cidery Grand Opening Ciderbration in Middlebury, Vermont this August!Tweet